Haven: A Stranger Magic (Volume 1)
"Haven: A Stranger Magic is a stupendous advent to an exhilarating new global jam-packed with motion and event that might maintain you turning pages until the very finish. This brief tale is sewed including all of the correct stuff like magic, secret and many secrecy! Dare I say that a few elements are even a bit frightening and a section creepy, i.e., spiders!" - J.D. Ward
Sam Dalcome thinks he's so thoroughly normal that nobody ever notices him. till he discovers a mysterious stranger outdoors his domestic. Bewildered, he attempts to discover the stranger's intentions. yet Sam is sidetracked while he and his buddy Travis find a mystery passageway deep within the town's quarry that ends up in a hidden cavern. What they discover subsequent won't in simple terms swap their lives without end, yet will discover the 1st clue to a perilous Dalcome relatives mystery. Sam reveals himself drawn right into a international of poser and magic he by no means knew existed, which brings him towards a future he by no means knew used to be possible.
What readers are asserting approximately this spellbinding new novella?
- "Quite an outstanding ebook with a variety of twists and mysteries that force me to show the pages till I reached the end!" - chemist2writer
- "I need to say that I in truth suggest this booklet for somebody that loves the Harry Potter sequence as this simply could be one other incredible sequence to make with it. You gotta learn this one. i might additionally suggest this for preteens and perhaps even more youthful adolescents. i am 34 and love the booklet myself!" -Lia Burres
- "It quite drew me in. I needed to recognize what used to be occurring with Sam and Sarah and who the stranger was once outdoor Sam's window. i used to be attempting to wager what used to be occurring and the way all of it healthy jointly. as soon as i began seeing it healthy jointly i needed extra! whilst I got here to the top i needed extra! i would like publication 2! what will ensue next?" - sassyitalian41
- "I have not learn brief tales in decades, so that you can get a gaggle of brief tales to learn, has been a delightful swap. the writer is proficient, as the tale line is simple to persist with, the characters are from everyone's truth, the magic isn't really corny yet good written." - Elizabeth Carr
- "What a completely outstanding approach to start a sequence! Akers does a stupendous task of telling us the adventures that Sam, his sister Sarah, and his ally Travis take as they step into the area of the supernatural and notice that there's extra to the area they reside in. This ebook is a smart starting to them getting to know that even they own extra within them then they know." - Kris Tucker
Who will like this this most sensible seller?
- Kids 9-12 who like fable books to boot and secret books.
- Kids who like frightening books.
- Teens who like myth books to boot and secret books.
About The Haven Series
Known as a spot of shelter, Haven is a sanctuary for people with supernatural talents. many years of peace among the Witches, Vampires, Goblins, Elves, and Orcs is coming to an finish. Now the as soon as tranquil international is shrouded in deception and corruption. darkish secrets and techniques tear on the very cloth in their alliance giving option to an evil that stirs within the shadows. Exhilarating and completely gripping, the HAVEN sequence is an action-packed trip choked with suspense, magic, secret, and intrigue.
HAVEN: A Stranger Magic is the 1st Novella within the HAVEN sequence by way of writer D.C. Akers. This Novella includes 28,817 phrases, and approximately 172 pages in print shape.
The sheer humility Travis wore on his face spoke volumes as he weaved in the course of the crowd of children who have been guffawing at him. “You have to be kidding me!” Sam acknowledged via gritted the teeth. The blouse Travis wore was once brilliant red with huge, daring black letters that acknowledged, “I Don’t thin Dip, I Chunky Dip.” “What occurred for your shirt?” Sam requested quietly, making an attempt desperately to not draw any longer realization to them than invaluable. “Someone stole it in gym!” Travis responded, defeated and embarrassed.
Bounced in Travis’s hand. “Come on, Travis, we’re virtually there!” Sam yelled. the 1st ledge used to be correct in entrance of them. Sam leaped up onto it as darkness engulfed the tunnel. a noisy crash of breaking glass rang out, by means of an ominous thud. Travis had run directly into the wall of the 1st ledge and had damaged the lantern. “Travis, are you okay?” Sam yelled. He stood at the ledge and regarded go into reverse into the ocean of darkness, frantically looking out. All Sam may possibly listen have been crunching.
in the course of the silver clouds. It forged a faint silhouette of oak bushes at the previous point. 1000s of bats burst from the tunnel at the back of them and flew out of the cave. They scattered into the evening, inflicting the moonlight to flicker. either Sam and Travis reached for the head of the doorway, yet Travis seemed backpedal. The spiders have been quick scaling over the sting at the back of them. Illuminated via the moonlight, Travis may now see the crowd of spiders making their means ahead and accumulating round.
local some time past had felt like an previous friend—familiar and cozy, yet such a lot of all secure. yet this night it felt overseas and eerie. issues they took with no consideration, comparable to round the corner acquaintances, stray animals, and bugs, for that subject, may perhaps now not be checked out within the related approach. no longer anymore, now not with magic available in the market. now not with the stranger in the market. Sam and Travis persisted to stroll in silence. The tender breeze grazed opposed to treetops of maples, elms, and oaks that completely covered either.
regularly he could simply go away it within the sink simply because dishes have been Sarah’s chore, yet for a few cause he didn’t. Why used to be he feeling specially great? might be it was once the truth that he had triumphantly escaped the spiders within the cave, and now he was once domestic, and had simply eaten the easiest meal of his whole existence. regardless of all this convenience, Sam nonetheless felt uneasy concerning the occasions of the prior few days. Then he remembered the spiders. “Spiders, oh no!” he acknowledged to himself. The spiders that have been within the rosebushes.