Lonely Planet Cuba (Travel Guide)
#1 best-selling consultant to Cuba *
Lonely Planet Cuba is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Take a force alongside Havana's Malecon, absorb the stay tune scene, make your self at domestic in a casa specific all together with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the center of Cuba and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cuba:
- Full-color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra worthwhile go back and forth event - historical past, structure, food, track, dance, panorama, natural world, literature, arts, politics
- Free, handy pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over eighty colour maps
- Covers Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de l. a. Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Pinar del Rio, Varadero, Matanzas, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Ciego de Avila, Camaguey, Las Tunas, Holguin, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, Guantanamo and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Cuba , our such a lot entire consultant to Cuba, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for extra prolonged insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands consultant.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury and Luke Waterson
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.
Lonely Planet courses have received the TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 within the favourite shuttle advisor category.
*Best-selling consultant to Cuba. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states. Mar 2014 - Feb 2015
Hours, 1.5km) leaves from close to the eco-station, passes a lagoon the place you could view the resident birdlife, and takes in a few attention-grabbing vegetation together with orchids. At ninety mins it’s really brief for such an important park, however the publications are hugely informed and an expert, and excursions may be performed in Spanish, English or Italian. there has been a brand new path referred to as Guanahacabibes antes de Colón at the verge of beginning as this publication was once being written. Ask approximately this and different new trails on the Estación.
Has much less crowds and extra tranquility. The serenity is because of the shortcoming of any everlasting lodging (unlike Levisa). the one amenities at the island are the ethereal oceanside Restaurante Cayo Jutías ( 11am-5pm), focusing on neighborhood seafood, and a small seashore hut that rents out kayaks for CUC$1 in line with hour and runs snorkeling journeys to an offshore reef for CUC$12. past the preliminary arc of sand the seashore maintains for 3km; you could hike barefoot throughout the mangroves. The Cayo’s entry highway.
shuttle enterprises Cubatur ( 99-63-14; Antonio Maceo No 447; 9am-8pm) at the nook of Zerquera. solid for basic vacationer details, plus lodge bookings, vehicle leases, tours and so forth. country taxis congregate outdoor. Havanatur ( 99-61-83; Simón Bolívar No 424) within the Mesón del Regidor cafe. Infotur ( 99-82-57; Plaza Santa Ana, Camilo Cienfuegos) Paradiso ( 99-64-86; basic Lino Pérez No 306) Cultural and normal excursions in English, Spanish and French. risks & Annoyances Thefts, although.
Roads from Morón northwest to Caibarién (112km) and southeast Nuevitas (168km) are either solid. Cubacar ( 50-22-22; resort Morón, Av de Tarafa) rents automobiles and mopeds. The Servi-Cupet gasoline station ( 24hr) is close to inn Morón. go back to starting of bankruptcy NORTH OF MORÓN way more attention-grabbing than Morón itself is the grab-bag of sights to the north. Laguna de l. a. Leche & Laguna los angeles Redonda those freshwater lakes a number of kilometers north of Morón are scorching spots for fishermen.
Self-sufficient tourists can flip in to the seashore on the mirador (a tower with impressive panoramic views), 200m ahead of the inn, or procure a inn day go for CUC$20. go back to starting of bankruptcy PLAYAS los angeles HERRADURA, los angeles LLANITA & LAS BOCAS Congratulations! You’ve made it to the top of the line. a charming replacement to the comforts of Covarrubias are available at this string of northern seashores hugging the Atlantic coast 30km north of Puerto Padre and 55km from Holguín. There’s.