Lonely Planet India (15th Edition) (Travel Guide)
John Noble, Sarina Singh, Lonely Planet, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Paul Harding, Daniel McCrohan, Bradley Mayhew, Kevin Raub,
Lonely Planet India is your passport to all of the such a lot appropriate and updated suggestion on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. appreciate the appropriate symmetry of the Taj Mahal, trip a camel throughout the moonlit wilderness or cruise the plush backwaters of Kerala; all along with your relied on go back and forth better half. Get to the center of India and start your trip now!
Inside [/i]Lonely Planet's India[/i] commute Guide:
• color maps and pictures throughout
• Highlights and itineraries express you the easiest option to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and interests
• Insider suggestions prevent money and time, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
• crucial information at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit advice, and prices
• sincere experiences for all budgets - together with consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra worthwhile commute event - together with temples, delicacies, background, artwork, Hinduism, structure, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, customs, volunteering, yoga, ashrams and trekking
• Over one hundred ninety color maps
• valuable beneficial properties - together with 3D illustrative plans of India's five most enjoyable websites, shuttle with kids, and girl and Solo Travellers
• insurance of Delhi's bazaars, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan's forts and deserts, Goa's shorelines, Kerala's backwaters, Mumbai's colonial-era structures, Darjeeling's tea plantations, Khajuraho's historic temples, Himalayan monasteries and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet India, our such a lot entire advisor to India, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Sarina Singh, Michael Benanav, Joe Bindloss, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Paul Harding, Trent Holden, Amy Karafin, Anirban Mahapatra, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan, Kate Morgan, John Noble and Kevin Raub.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite commute advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, without problems, like no other.' - The ny Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's palms. It's on cellphones. It's on the net. It's far and wide, and it's telling complete generations of individuals the best way to commute the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling consultant to India. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, March 2012 to February 2013.