Lonely Planet Thailand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet, China Williams, Mark Beales, Tim Bewer, Celeste Brash
#1 best-selling consultant to Thailand*
Lonely Planet Thailand is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. pattern the nightlife of Bangkok, discover the area history temple ruins at Ayuthaya, or take pleasure in a beachfront Thai therapeutic massage on a coral-fringed island; all together with your depended on commute spouse. Get to the guts of Thailand and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand commute Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable trip event - customs, historical past, politics, literature, cinema, song, paintings, setting, natural world, delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over one hundred twenty maps.
- Covers Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand, imperative Thailand, Bangkok, Ko Chang, japanese Seaboard, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast, Ko Samui, reduce Gulf and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Thailand, our so much complete advisor to Thailand, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor considering Bangkok or Phuket? try out Lonely Planet's Bangkok guide for a complete examine all of the urban has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, handy-sized publications excited about the can't-miss points of interest for a speedy journey.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Thailand? try out Lonely Planet's become aware of Thailand, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well known points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, China Williams, Austin Bush, Tim Bewer, Mark Beales, David Eimer, Celeste Brash and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's best shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling advisor to Thailand. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2013 to January 2014.