Sea-Lords of Gondor (MERP ICE #3400)
John Bliven Morin
hallenge Pirates and Haradrim as you sail around the Bay of Belfalas. trip to Lebennin, the "Place of 5 Waters", the province within the middle of Gondor. Weigh anchor in Pelargir, jewel of the amazing Anduin river. Now domestic to the Royal Fleet, it's the most interesting port within the nation, and the relevant concentration of the fight opposed to the Haradan privateers and the Corsairs of Umbar.
MEET THE SEA-LORDS AND EXPLORE:
- PELARGIR, port urban of the Faithful
- TOLFALAS, the gorgeous isle of fire
- LEBENNIN, the Province of the 5 Rivers
- THE MOUTHS OF THE ANDUIN, the eerie delta at the Bay of Belfalas.
In Pelargir the trustworthy of Numenor outfitted their new houses, and during this wonderful harbor Castimir the Usurper grew to become Lord of the Corsairs through the bloody Kin-strife. the following, Aragorn seized the Black Fleet which grew to become the tide on the conflict of Pelennor Fields.
SEA-LORDS OF GONDOR includes:
- eight FULL-COLOR PAGES: a gorgeous four web page urban map of Pelargir, and four pages of nearby maps.
- significant LAYOUTS: the cities and citadels of Lebennin, the watch-towers of Tolfalas, and the hidden haunts of the Mountain Folk.
- CORSAIRS AND SEA-LORDS: the 2 adversaries looking keep watch over of the important sea-lanes of the Bay of Belfalas.
- send PLANS: deck perspectives, requisites, and instructions for sea adventures.