The Grey Mountains (MERP ICE #3113)
Craig Paget, Karen McCullough, Joseph A. McCullough V
Forming the northern border of the Rhovanion and Mirkwood, the gray Mountains span 400 miles: from Angmar's Witch-realm to the Iron Hills. Shot via with Dwarven mines, Orc warrens and Dragon caves, the Ered Mithrin are a chilly and foreboding levels. They promise treasure and event, yet extra usually convey an premature loss of life to explorers. Take your Middle-earth crusade to the sting of the nippiness Forodwaith and ship your avid gamers around the lethal Withered Heath; simply watch out for Dragons!
The gray Mountains includes:
- 17" x 22" Full-Color Map depicting the gray Mountains variety and northerly Rhovanion.
- nine difficult Adventures, together with a 4-adventure mini-campaign. those travails take explorers from one finish of the gray Mountains to the other.
- targeted Layouts of the Dwarven urban, Norr Dum, the Ice-orc fort, Kala Dulakurth, and diverse different haunts scattered all through this enforcing mountain range.
- In-depth info at the Dragons and Dwarves of the gray Mountains and the Withered Heath.
- Stats and historical past details on various personalities and beasts who wander the frigid north of Middle-earth.